What we do
At Lifestyle Solutions we provide an extensive range of disability services and supports, whether you’re in a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) trial site or not.
- Supported accommodation;
- Drop-in support;
- Clinical and behaviour supports and case management;
- Community Support Program;
- Life Choices;
- Community Participation;
- Attendant Care (under the NSW Government’s Lifetime Care and Support Scheme);
- Fee-for-service disability supports for interstate travellers;
- Active Ageing;
- Transition to Work;
- Leisure Links;
- Personal care;
- Worker recruitment support and employment options; and
- Skills training to develop independent living skills in and around the home.
When planning and managing supports through your individualised funding arrangements, you deserve choice and voice™. We specialise in providing assistance as you determine how much flexibility and control you’d like to have when making these important life decisions.
As the NDIS roll-out continues, our individual and self-directed approach provides a clear pathway and smooth transition to the Scheme. The NDIS will deliver life-long, individualised support to Australians living with disability and as we move forward, you’re in control.
We want you to make choices about what your future will look like. Click to learn more about our NDIS supports.